Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 30

IS lessons again today!
and we continued the lecture on Traditional Thoughts. But before that, we were asked to fill the Evaluation form for this OIP trip. I guess I do not need to write it here.

After the break, we went to another classroom for a lecture on Feng Shui. And this time, we used the headphones to make teaching easier. And indeed, it really helped us to concentrate more.
The lecture was quite interesting to me as I feel that Feng Shui is quite amusing. I learnt many new things about Feng Shui like the different procedures of Wedding, the Bagua which consist of Water, Wood, Fire etc, and the arrangements of your house to improve the Feng Shui.

After class, Zhihui, Dave and I went to play tabletennis again. We are addicted to tabletennis already. Haha!

Anyway, this weekend's outdoor trip is being cancelled. That means more time for us to prepare for the APPG test, which also means that we can rest more. Thanks Mr.Ma and Mr.Chua for the understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home