Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 21

Had APPG actual Lab Test today morning at 9am.
It was much easier than the trial test we had the previous day.
I managed to complete it quite fast and submited.
Although Mr.Ma checked my program and everything is running correctly, I'm afraid that there may be somethings missing inside my program.
Well, hope I can score well for APPG.

Anyway, after our test, we had about four hours of break, so some of us went to play basketball.
We took some pictures of us playing basketball, however the pictures are in the internal memory of the camera, therefore we cannot transfer the files out because we do not have the transfer cable.

After break was lessons again. And Mr.Ma went through Chapter 5. I was totally blur.
Back at my bunk, I started doing the tutorials and lab, I do and learn on the spot. And I managed to understand and finished the tutorial. I'm so proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home