Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 36

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Had a good sleep last night. Woke up at 10am and to get ready for the Miniproject interview.

Ohhhhh, a pity!
I had a small small error in my program. I had forgotten to close my StreamReader and there was an error while processing the StreamWriter. But the main functions of my programs are working fine. So, overall everything was fine other than the error.
Hope Mr.Ma won't deduct much marks from that error!

Went for an extreme makeover at a Salon at Guang Gu with Zhihui, Xinrong and JitSiong.
Well, not really a makeover. Just a haircut and getting my hair dyed.




A photo with the 店长 who is the Manager and the Top hairdresser. He was the one who cut and styled my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home